Durig detox process some might feel weak in the beginning, some develop skin harshes, others bad humor, headache... it's all part of the release of toxins.
I knew that this was not the best time to do it, because I am still in the process of readapting, but I wanted to strength my mind going through it. And I did, but in the second day, I felt that my immune system was weak, so I got a spoon of raw honey (the only sugar I've had during detox, and just one spoon a day in the morning) with powdered propolis.
Here are some of the propolis benefit:
1. Antibiotic - Researchers in Brazil found that propolis has the ability to kill different strains of the infectious bacteria Salmonella. Antifungal properties have also been reported for propolis.
2. Anti-tumor - Researchers in Japan found that propolis significantly reduces the growth of lung tumors.
3. Anti-plaque - Due to its antibacterial properties, propolis may also protect against dental plaque and cavities. It may be used as an ingredient in natural toothpastes as well as oral gels.
4. Anti-inflammatory - Scientific studies suggest that propolis affects the immune system and acts as a powerful natural anti-inflammatory agent when applied to the skin.
5. Emollient - Several studies show that propolis may be effective in treating skin burns and other skin conditions.
Propolis has also been used as in ingredient in toothpastes, throat sprays, burn creams, face creams, and other skincare products.