It's true that it is still more expensive to buy eco-friendly products, but more and more companies are trying to improve consciousness because of the consumption growth on green products. A much greater selection of free-range products is now available, and I’m sure that this is a response to customers buying more and more of these products.
People are not just thinking about the environment, but also their health and their role in the society…
These are little details to make your shopping more conscious:
- Cleaning products as cleaning sponges made from recycled materials or recycled-paper tissues;
- To buy greenwash, look for certification from a reputable organization such as WWF, RSPCA or MSC (Marine Stewardship Council);
- Always check for the recycling symbol when buying plastic packaged products;
- I shouldn’t even mention it, but SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS!
- Read labels to avoid GM food, and if you need guidance, click HERE